Sunday, June 24, 2012

Opening a NEW batch for SPANX / Assets

Assalamualaikum and Hi all dearies, 

It's the time again, yes, I'm taking orders for Spanx and Assets batch 18 from today till 6th of July 2012. If you want to look slimmer for Hari Raya, this is the batch to join. Feel free to browse through Spanx official website (www.spanx.com) for more items and details and if you are interested with them items, do pm in facebook or just email me (ayu_safarina@yahoo.com). I will try me best to answer all questions about spanx/assets and will try my best to assist you in getting the best bodyshapers that fits your budget, your body and your needs.

I also do take orders for other brands of lingerie/intimate/bodyshapers. Do pm/email me for details ya.

ps: batch 17 hasn't arrive yet, it's due to some of the items are backordered especially the slimplicity girl short. Sorry for the delay, will post out as soon as it reaches my door.. Sorry again for the inconvenience.






No comments:

Post a Comment