Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BATCH 17, Taking orders now!!

Salam and Hi Dearies,

Batch 16 has safely arrived yesterday and will pos out the items today. Sorry for the delay, some of the items are backordered.

Anyhow.. I'm taking orders for SPANX/Asset for batch 17 from today till 1st of June 2012. If you are interested do let me know by emailing me or you can pm me in facebook. ETA for batch 17 will be by Mid June. If you like have your bodyshapers for Raya, you can join this batch or join batch 18. All items will received before the Hari Raya.

If you are interested in getting other brand lingeries/intimates/bodyshapers do let me know coz I also do take orders for other brands especially from the US.

Do email me ya if you have any questions regarding spanx/assets and other brands.. will try to reply all your email as fast as I could..


Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment