Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Orders OPEN for BATCH 24.

Assalamualaikum and Good Morning Dearies...

Alhamdullilah, Batch 23 has safely arrived to me last week and I've ship out all the parcels on Monday. I also have email/pm you the tracking number for your parcel.

For those who is interested to get your hand on SPANX/Assets. This is the time. I'm taking orders for BATCH 24 from today till 30/11/2012. ETA for batch 24 In Shaa Allah will be by Mid December. PM or email me if you have any queries about the SPANX/Assets and the pre order.

Sambil-sambil itu, marila tengok-tengok my album on Kitchen and Homeware products. I'm doing a PreOrder for Kitchen and Homeware products from the UK. Click here to go to my album.

Last but not least, please The Spanx Almari Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Spanx-Almari/110644335692846

Thanks to those who have liked the page.

Happy Viewing and Happy Shopping

1 comment:

  1. salam..masih adakah yang supply spanx..saya mencari In-Power™ Line Super Higher Power saiz M.sms me @ 019-3472585 or email to fatimahazzahra05@yahoo.com atau pm di FB http://www.facebook.com/fatimahazzahra.ismail.9..terima kasih

    ReplyDelete