Saturday, September 1, 2012

PRE ORDER BATCH 20, OPEN FOR ORDERS NOW!!

Salam and Hi all..

I'm taking orders for SPANX and Assets from today till 7th of September 2012. If you are interested to try Spanx or Asset items, you can join my pre order. As i don't really have much ready stocks. Most of my ready stock are sold offline faster than i'm able to upload them in the blog.

If you have any questions about Spanx or Assets to email or pm me in facebook. I'll try my best to reply all the pms and email ASAP. If you are not sure about sizing, do pm me also ya..  I will try my best to help you find the best size and best bodyshapers for you.

Below are some of Top Seller for SPANX.





and it's too late to wish all SpanxAlmari beautiful readers, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin

No comments:

Post a Comment